Dear valued guests,
*There will be a sanitation station set up when you first enter the salon. You will be asked to use it. Please try to stay 6 feet away from each other while in the salon.
*There will be no children allowed to enter with you.
*If you have any sign of a cold, flu, sinus infection, fever, have been feeling sick in the last 24 hours, or are waiting for test results from Covid-19, you must cancel your appointment. We will be very strict about this… no exceptions!
*We understand that there are unforeseen circumstances that come up, however, we still enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy. If this were to happen more than twice, you will be asked to place a deposit for your future appointment.
*Because we are not able to keep the 6 feet distance, you will be required to wear a mask the entire visit. Please bring one with you and have it on covering both mouth and nose before entering the salon. We will provide you with disposable ones if having a color service.
Please call 414-761-8883.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty through these trying times. We wanted to reassure all our guests what we are doing for your safety. All CDC guidelines will continue to be followed, including the following:
- Masks on at all times;
- Hand sanitation upon walking in door;
- Styling stations & shampoo stations sanitized between each guest;
- Waxing table sanitized between all guests;
- Always fresh caps towels combs/brushes used;
- Staff color carts sanitized after each use;
- Staff tools, including clippers and shears, sanitized between each guest;
- We will not break sanitation to answer phone calls. Please leave a message;
- Waiting room chairs are six feet apart & sanitized after use;
- We offer massage chairs for relaxation while color processes; we sanitize each chair after use;
- We offer coffee, cider, hot tea, and cold beverages in disposable cups;
- Air filters are changed monthly; salon is cleaned by a professional service weekly;
- We defuse an antibacterial oil to keep air clean; and
- For our capacity, we can have 10 guests, but prefer to stay under.
Additionally, for your convenience, we provide a 72-hour advanced e-mail and 2-hour advanced text message for appointment confirmations/reminders. Also, we except Visa, Master & Discover for services and products.
As a salon owner, I expect my staff to comply with the above requirements for the safety of the public.
Thank you,Carla Falzone
Call 414-761-8883 or book on line WWW.hairessencedesign.com